We are working with a number of agencies that are looking for high-achieving graduates to join them on their graduate schemes.
Recruitment can offer:
💰Opportunity to earn money - the more you put in the more you get out!
🧠genuine interest in your development and wellbeing.
✈Incentives and a fantastic culture!
🔥Training by some of the best in the industry.
We have already placed a number of happy June graduates into roles!
What does the role of a Recruitment Consultant involve?
• Business development and lead generation
• Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets
• Building a client and candidate base
• Gaining a client brief on candidate requirements
• Regular meetings with both clients and candidates to build rapport
• Source candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking, and social media
• Screening and interviewing suitable candidates
• Arranging the interview then closing the deal
What money and incentives will you receive?
• Basic Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
• Hybrid working models
• Exceptional wellbeing package
• 1st year OTE - £45k +, 2ndyear - £60k +, 3rd year - £100k+
• Clear opportunities for progression with clear, pre-defined career path
What training will you receive?
All Trainee Recruitment Consultants take part in a structured 12 week training programme, which will provide you with all the skills to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant. You will receive training from one of the best Recruitment trainers in the market and will receive 1:1 coaching on an ongoing basis.
Navado Talent is a Manchester Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!