Navado Talent are hiring a Senior Contract Education Recruitment Consultant to a join a highly reputable client of ours. Our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work in their Bristol office, and to join either their Education division.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 12 months contract recruitment experience and will have ideally worked within the public sector market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant looking to take a step up. Joining as a Senior / Principal Consultant, you will join an extremely successful team, with an impressive track record of breaking billing targets repeatedly.
Exceptional growth of 250 employees since 2014, our client has global coverage with their head office in Central Bristol and a recently opened office in Florida, Tampa Bay. Sitting under one Umbrella but operating across 3 different recruitment brands; IT, Engineering, Finance and Public Sector markets, our client recruit globally into the UK, Europe and US.
Looking to double their headcount over the next 2 years, our client offers a range of recruitment roles, covering 180 / 360 recruitment, Account Managers and Business Development Consultants, in an extremely vibrant and fun office. One of the best commission structures in the Bristol market, plus ample of flexibility for experienced recruiters.
· Sales and business development – 360 Recruitment
· Demonstrating best practice resourcing and application of sourcing and screening techniques, at volume
Being highly proactive by utilising available resources
· Interview and selection of candidates
Ability to liaise with clients and candidates at senior level
· Management of the whole recruitment process, including relaying feedback
· Negotiate recruitment fees and remuneration packages for candidates
· Proven experience in contract recruitment
· Track record of successful 360 billings
Ability to work consultatively and build strong relationships
· Strong organisational and time management skills
Salary & Benefits:
· £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary
· Work from home 2 days a week
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Friday drinks and early finish
· Monday breakfast
· Flexible work scheme
Navado Talent is a Bristol Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you're looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado need's to be your first call.
If this opportunity isn’t quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!