Senior Education Recruitment Consultant
£25,000-£35,000(Dependent on experience)
Navado is working with an Education Recruitment agency based in Bristol to recruit an Experienced Education Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, hard-working, and effective recruitment team. If you are an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant who specialises in either Primary, Secondary or SEND education, we would like to speak with you about what we can offer you.
The role would suit someone looking to move into a Branch Manager role in the next year.
• Working with Primary, Secondary, and SEN Schools across Bristol and the surrounding areas
• Meeting schools, advertising positions, interviewing candidates, placing candidates into roles & arranging interviews
• Excellent career progression opportunities, often within the first 12 months
• Financial incentives including
• competitive commission
• Full training provided
• Reduced hours in the school holidays (9:00-15:00)
• 6 months + of Education Recruitment experience
• Driven and motivated to succeed
• Career focussed
What We Offer
• £25,000-£35,000 per annum + comms
• A market-leading commission structure
• Hybrid working (3 days home, 2 days office)
• Reduced hours in the holidays (9:00-15:00)
Navado Talent is a Bristol Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!