Navado Talent is working with an Education Recruitment agency based in central Bristol that is growing its team rapidly and now looking for an Education Recruitment Resourcer.
if successful you will be matching talented educators into schools across the South West through the use of job boards, social media platforms, and referrals.
The ideal candidate will be able to start in September to join the start of the school year.
• Working with Primary, Secondary, and SEN Schools across Bristol and the surrounding areas
• Meeting schools, advertising positions, interviewing candidates, placing candidates into roles & arranging interviews
• Excellent career progression opportunities, often within the first 12 months
• Financial incentives including commission
• Full training provided
• Reduced hours in the school holidays
• Team socials
• Ideally but not essential, you will be from a sales or customer service background
• Dedicated to excellent customer service
• Driven and motivated to succeed
• Career focussed
What We Offer
• £20,000 - £22,00 per annum + comms
• A market-leading commission structure
• Early finish Fridays
• Reduced hours in the holidays
Navado Talent is a Bristol Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering 180 and 360 recruitment jobs up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak