Recruitment Business Partner – Bristol
Navado Talent are working with a long-standing client, who are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to support and manage one of their key accounts within the Energy sector. This role is a hybrid between an Account Manager and Talent Partner. You will not only be responsible for delivering on the all the hiring for this account, but you will also play a pivotal role in the interview process.
Established over 11 years ago with over 1,000 Consultants, our client a part of a well-known corporate recruitment business, who have been specialise in the recruitment within the IT, Engineering, Renewables and Energy sectors. Over the years, our client has secured strong partnerships with major clients across the UK, and internationally, which gives them their competitive edge. They operate within the contingency recruitment space, as well as RPO and Managed Services.
Sitting within the RPO side of the business, this role is suited to an experienced Recruiter who comes from either; Energy, Renewable, Engineering or IT recruitment and is looking for something a little different. You can come from either a 360 or 180 recruitment background but must have strong delivery and client relationship management skills. Ideally you will have experience of account management with one or two key accounts, but this is not essential.
The role responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Account HR Manager, you and your team will be responsible for the overall growth of the business:
· Build strong relationships with the stakeholders of the Account
· Managing the recruitment campaign with the marketing team
· Lead the growth of the business by recruiting talent across the Energy market
· Build talent pools through linkedin, applications and other sources
· Be the candidates first point of contact, through to interview feedback and onboarding
· Arrange all interviews with the HR team
· Manage and send candidate assessments, review, and feedback to HR Manager
· Join the Head of People on the interviews, advising and providing feedback
· Reporting back on recruiting activity against the strategy
· Updating the HR team on any challenges and opportunities
Salary and Package:
· £28,000 - £40,000 per annum
· Commission paid monthly
· Flexible home working – hybrid model
· Yearly benefits allowance to put towards the benefit of your choice (private healthcare, dental care, gym etc)
Who are Navado Talent:
Navado Talent is a Bristol Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!