Public Sector Recruitment Team Lead
Navado Talent have retained an exclusive partnership with a digital and tech agency, based in Bristol and London. Due to their success across the tech space, our client are looking to expand into a new division in the Public Sector, and are looking to hire a Team Lead to build out a team recruiting into the Public Sector. This role can be based out of Bristol OR London, with the added flexibility of working from home 2-3 days a week!
This is a generous opportunity for an experienced recruiter, looking for more responsibility and step up in leadership. Joining as the first person in this team, you will have a strong understanding around the public sector, ideally within the digital and tech market.
you will have extensive 360 recruitment experience and a good understanding of the public sector. You will lead from the front, displaying a strong recruitment process and knowledge into the market.
Who will you be working for?
Our client are a family run recruitment agency who have been established for over 12 years, servicing the technology and digital recruitment sectors across the UK and Europe, covering both the permanent and contract market. They are an extremely vibrant and ambitious company, consisting of a diverse team of exceptionally talented recruiters, working with exciting start-ups and global brands across the country.
· 360 Recruitment role, leading from the front in generating new business
· Permanent and contract recruitment
· Demonstrating best practice resourcing and application of sourcing and screening techniques, at volume
· Being highly proactive by utilising available resources
· Ability to liaise with clients and candidates at senior level
· Management of the whole recruitment process, including relaying feedback
· Negotiate recruitment fees and remuneration packages for candidates
· Eventually managing and mentoring Recruitment Consultants within the team
· Monthly and quarterly reports and appraisals with the board and individual team members
· Hiring internally for the team
Salary and Benefits:
· £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
· Flexi start and finish times
· 2-3 days a week work from home
· Casual working environment
· Can be based in Bristol or London
About Navado Talent:
Navado Talent is a Bristol Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you're looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity isn’t quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!