Navado Talent are seeking a Head of Learning and Development to join a renewable energy recruitment agency based in the heart of London.
The role will suit either an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to make the move into an internal role that involves training, or an already established L&D Consultant looking for a step up in their career.
Our client was founded in 2016 and are specialists in the full life cycle of Energy projects; development, build, finance and operations. Their offering includes Executive Search, Contingency Recruitment and Contract Staffing. They have tripled their headcount in the last 12 months and are continuing to expand their current team of 12 employees.
As a company they offer excellent commission, as well as social events at the offices, including a summer and Christmas party, and monthly incentives too. Due to their extensive growth plans, they are looking for a L&D coach to lead and grow out the training team within the business.
Starting with a fresh platform you will have the autonomy and free reigns to design, implement and manage a training programme suitable for all new starters within the business, with the aim to develop an in-house training academy.
You will be responsible for:
· Inducting and training all new starters, including graduates / trainees and experienced recruitment consultants
· Reviewing their existing Graduate Training program and re-designing it
· Performance coaching
· Overseeing KPI’s and establishing a competitive, target-driven environment
· Building strong relationships with team managers to identify key L&D areas within their teams
· Involvement in the interview and recruitment process
· Liaising with the Directors to review and update the career progression plan
What you will need:
· Minimum 4 years in Recruitment
· Management experience
· Training experience
· Bachelor’s degree (not essential)
Salary & Benefits:
· £30,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on level of experience)
· Quarterly bonus if team hit targets
· Onsite barista, rooftop and yoga
· Bi-Annual holidays
· Gym Membership
· Healthcare Insurance
· Opportunity to progress to L&D Director responsible for the wider Talent team
Navado Talent is a London based Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a London rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!