Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Since this client was founded in 2014, their 103 employees have been at the heart of improving internet connectivity. Their goal is to be the leader globally for recruitment solutions in the Network Engineering space, specialising in Networking, Network security, Cyber security, Cloud, Telecommunications, Fibre, Finance and Pre-Sales.
The benefits of working for this client are Lunch Club, Breakfast Club, Monthly Team Outings, early finish and beer Friday!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will become an expert in recruiting into a technical market, be it technology or engineering, placing the right candidate into the right role. You will also:
· Be responsible for resourcing and qualifying candidates
· Build strong relationships with both your candidates and clients through business development
· Arrange and prep your candidates for interviews
· Negotiate with both the candidate and client at the offer stage
· Work to targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
Salary and Benefits:
· £23,000 - £25,000 per annum basic salary, plus uncapped commission: 45k year 1, 60k year 2, £80k + year 3
· Flexible and remote working options available
· Social events both team-based and company; monthly, quarterly and yearly
· Paid for trips abroad to places like Ibiza, Monaco, Barcelona
· Fast track promotions
To be successful in a career in recruitment you need to be: Ambitious, financially motivated, resilient, competitive, and hard-working. Everything else you get trained on!
Navado Talent is a London Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a London rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!