Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a 2022 graduate looking for a Graduate scheme?
Navado Talent are looking for an ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join one of the fastest-growing Recruitment Agencies based in Bristol. .
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will become an expert recruiting into a technical market, be it technology or engineering, placing the right candidate into the right role. You will also:
· Be responsible for resourcing and qualifying candidates
· Build exemplary relationships with both your candidates and clients through business development
· Arrange and prep your candidates for interviews
· Negotiate with both the candidate and client at offer stage
· Work to targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Salary and Benefits:
· £20,000 - £23,000 per annum basic salary, plus uncapped commission: 45k year 1, 60k year 2, £80k + year 3
· Birthday off!
· Flexible and remote working options available
· State of the art laptop and mobile phone
· Social events both team-based and company; monthly, quarterly and yearly
· Paid for trips abroad to places like Ibiza, Monaco, Barcelona
· Fast track promotions
To be successful in a career in recruitment you need to be: Ambitious, financially motivated, resilient, competitive and hard working. Everything else you get trained on!
Navado Talent is a Bristol Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!