Fully remote 360 Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is rapidly developing a reputation as the go-to industry for sales professionals looking for a fast-paced environment with unparalleled earning and progression potential. The role will involve a blend of sales and consultation, not to mention rewarded fun along the way.
Navado Talent are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a fun and extremely collaborative office in central Bristol. The role of a Recruitment Consultant is one of the highest paying sales jobs and is likely to suit an outgoing, competitive, and resilient individual who has big ambitions for their career.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will need to have a strong work ethic and be prepared to take the knocks that inevitably come from a job dealing with people and sales. It's not all plainsailing, however the financial rewards, incentives, and career opportunities are fantastic.
Our client doubled in size last year and are looking to do the same this year, including launching their first international offering in Germany. Do you want to be a part of this exciting journey?
What does the role of a Recruitment Consultant involve?
• Business development and lead generation
• Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets
• Building a client and candidate base
• Gaining a client brief on candidate requirements
• Regular meetings with both clients and candidates to build rapport
• Source candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking and social media
• Screening and interviewing suitable candidates
• Arranging the interview then closing the deal
What money and incentives will you receive?
• Basic Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
• Hybrid working model – 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
• Early finish on Fridays
• Exceptional wellbeing package
• 1st year OTE - £45k +, 2ndyear - £60k +, 3rd year - £100k+
• Clear opportunities for progression with clear, pre-defined career path
What training will you receive?
All Trainee Recruitment Consultants take part in a structured 12 week training programme, which will provide you with all the skills to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant. You will receive training from one of the best Recruitment trainers in the market and will receive 1:1 coaching on an ongoing basis.
Navado Talent is a Bristol Rec2Rec serving all recruitment markets across the UK and covering both 180 and 360 recruitment jobs right up to leadership roles. Whether you are looking for a Bristol rec2rec to help you recruit for your team or looking for your next recruitment job Navado needs to be your first call.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, but you’re a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Lead, looking for your next role, we’d love to speak!